It’s been a long time since I’ve posted anything here. It’s taken me weeks to get “back to normal” after a bout of flu over Christmas. Better late than never though. 2010 was a funny, tough old year but there were some huge highs:
1.Making some amazing new friends + the awesomeness of friends and family in general.
2.Easter camping by the sea in Wales.
3. Rufus Wainwright’s performance of “Songs for Lulu” in a 17 foot black train behind a freaky art installation of his eye. See link.
4. Watching “Cav” win his first 2010 stage (five) of Le Tour de France. See link.
5.Walking round a French medieval town in the pouring rain.
6. High up in the stands @ Wembley Stadium, listening (and crying like a wimp) as Muse performed “Starlight.” See post.
7. Biffy Clyro’s amazing rendition of “God and Satan,” on the same night as above @ Wembley Stadium.
8. Going to hear British Cellist, Steven Isserlis live – an incredible experience.
9. “Discovering” new awesome rock: Biffy Clyro, Foo Fighters and My Chemical Romance. Link.
10. Christmas spent doing next to nothing – just sitting on the sofa watching bad films = bliss.